Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Have Just Listed My First eBay Item For Sale, WooHoo!

Well, I have finally taken the plunge to list my first item for sale on eBay - a pair of SKETCHERS Women's Athletic Shoes! I've been buying on eBay for a few years now, but was always intimidated about selling. It was a little time-consuming at first to learn the process, but now that I've done my first listing, I think I've caught the bug, and now every empty box I see I think of as the perfect potential shipping box and swipe it up, haha! I wish I had taken the time to learn how to do it before I moved, as it would have really saved a lot of grief to be able to clear out the house for some extra cash without the hassle of a garage sale. Better late than never, I always say...you can check out my eBay listings any time under the "Promotions" and "Shopping" headings in the right-hand column of this site. Happy Bidding!

1 comment:

  1. I realized that I too could sell on Ebay when I read the semi-literate posts from others. If they could do it, so could I! Welcome to another HUGE computer time suck. Next time, can you list Delilah????? XOXO

    ReplyDelete