Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just Listed On eBay - One (1) Ticket For Live Out Loud Cash Machine Workshop!

I attended my first Cash Machine Workshop conducted by Loral Langemeier about a year ago, and I, like 100% of the rest of the attendees, made money at the event, and left with several new clients and the beginnings of a Cash Machine "funnel" and revenue model that I am now actively using in my business. In fact, I was already making money on the very first day of the event! This 3-day workshop is unlike any other, as it is designed so that you make money while you are there using your existing skills sets, whatever they may be. It's one of the most diverse workshops I've ever been to, attended by everyone from doctors, lawyers, and corporate jobholders, to artists and musicians, to stay-at-home moms and dads looking to turn their skills sets into extra income, and includes all age groups, from teen-agers to senior citizens.

So if you are interested in putting more fast cash in your pocket and developing your current skill sets into a very marketable business model, check my eBay listing to place your bid on a Cash Machine Workshop ticket that can be redeemed for an upcoming workshop (check the listing for locations and dates to choose from), and you may find yourself the lucky winner of this auction and on your way to either growing your existing business, or starting the business you've always dreamed of! And to get a sneak peak of what to expect at an event, you can check out the Cash Machine Workshop they are streaming live from San Francisco over the next few days, October 22 - 24, 2009 (with highlights from the one they just finished in New Jersey a few weeks ago)! Happy bidding!



View My eBay Listings!

My items on eBay



My eBay World


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment