Friday, August 15, 2008

Focus Marketing - Internet Business Building Seminar

I really wanted to make it back East for this Internet Business Building Seminar, but wasn't able to. Then last night I received notice that the demand was high enough that they decided to stream it live, and as a member of Rip2It, I am able to attend it virtually through a Webcast (only drawback is that they start at 9 a.m., which translates to 6 a.m. West Coast time, yikes, but it ends in the early afternoon as a result).

Speaker Schedule:

Friday:
Sean Roach & Pat Lovell
Debra Thompson Roedl
Dr. Mike & Brian Koz
Chris Johnson

Saturday:
Les Eveneshen
Gary Ambrose
Armand Morin
Stephen Pierce
Pat James

Sunday:
Tracy Repshuk
Adam Ginsberg
Mike Koenigs
Larry Goins


If any of the speakers interest you, get in touch and arrange to watch all or part of it with me as I'm camped out either in my office or in front of my laptop. I have seen a few of the speakers already, and they are all excellent, and the new ones I saw today had some phenomenal information and cutting-edge products applicable to all types of businesses. All products/programs at the event will be available through the Webcast at substantial discounts than buying directly.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment