Sunday, May 31, 2009

An Attitude Of Gratitude - Results Of the Daily Gratitude Poll

Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Everyday of Your Life

I have started a daily gratitude poll encouraging my Facebook and Twitter contacts to share one thing that they are grateful for each day. I will start posting the results on this blog periodically, in order to help promote an attitude of gratitude and a shift of consciousness from that of lack to that of abundance. I find that just focusing on one thing I am grateful for each day (and hopefully several) changes the whole mood of my day for the better, and I love to read what other people share, as it compounds the good feelings and seems to put things into proper perspective each day. I hope you feel the same effect as you read these results each week and that you will be inspired to do the same! So, the results of this past week's gratitude poll are:
  • Sunshine
  • Glucosamine that is helping someone's dog move easier
  • Someone's beautiful babies
  • Having everything within walking, biking, or bus distance from home
  • Spanx
  • Making it to a meeting despite sleeping through an alarm
  • Kids with great imaginations!
  • Electricity, because someone didn't have it one day last week What Is Electricity? (Rookie Read-About Science)
  • Someone's daughter
  • Family and friends and the ability to help others
Check back soon to get your next gratitude fix, or if you'd like to participate, connect with me on Facebook or Twitter and join in on the poll! If you would like to have your name mentioned in the results, please let me know, otherwise, all results will be reported anonymously. And thanks to our contributors!
Facebook For Dummies Gratitude: A Way of Life Twitter For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))


No comments:

Post a Comment